Please provide your full name and title.
- Ivan Seah, Founder of Load2Go
Share with us on what you do and what inspired you to start the business.
- 3 years ago, I found that finding transporter can be annoying. Some transporters do not want to go far, and some want to charge us double the rate as they do not have return goods. This inspired me to connect the large freight of transports into my platform and this can solve customers’ pain point and able to generate higher income to drivers.
What has the journey been like?
- The journey has never been easy for start-up. We must work long hours to cover all workloads as we do not have so funds to hire people and to scale our business.
Biggest achievement and what is one regret that you wish you had or had not done?
- Our biggest achievement is Completed Bookings: >15,000 and Exceed Total Sales Revenue: USD 3mil. One regret that is we should have structure the roadmap and it will be clearer on each goal that we want to achieve
Where do you see yourself in the next 1 year?
- Generating 20% increase in sales revenue. Capture 5% of truck into our platform
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
- We should be ready for IPO
What keeps you going to keep running the business?
- Logistic is sustainable business and this is not sunset business. I strongly believe with tech, it can ease logistic industries to be easier saving their time and money.
What is one local startup you would like to work together with and why?
- Grab, they are a very large successful tech company that got into Nasdaq. It will be my pleasure to work with them.
Who is one founder (local or international) that you look up to?
- Anthony Tan
Why should investors invest in your enterprise?
- We are disrupting the big truck logistics industry and aim to be the leading on-demand big truck booking platform in SEA. This is an underserved market with big potential. Potential to scale revenue by offering maintenance, spare parts, fuel and other services.